Successful Activity Provision film – Dementia Activities
CQC are increasing looking to homes to ensure activity forms part of the daily life of care homes, the days of simply hiring a weekly entertainer are numbered as well as costly. Improve the activity you provide those with dementia or the elderly in your care home. People affected by dementia can receive significant benefits from undertaking regular meaningful activity.
Our film will help your staff team to understand the how and why of activity provision in addition to the benefits listed below:-
How does our Total Activity Tool Kit or our Successful Activity Provision training film enhance your activities and save you money?
- Motivates and educates staff to enable them to provide individual and group activities with confidence.
- Ensures staff confidence. Confident staff are much more likely to provide activities keenly even when the manager is not there motivating them
- The total activity tool kit provides two work books to engage your staff fully in the activity process and provides practical help and advice.
- The successful activity provision film is thought provoking and will challenge your all current thoughts and beliefs about care provision and personalisation.
- Both complete with a free support CD containing all the resources needed to achieve successful activity provision.
- Each participant will write their own activity provision action plan during the session
- Inspire staff to help service users with activities of daily living as well as group activities
- Provide you with a range of ideas and suggestions for activity provision
- Save your home money currently spent on activity providers and entertainers
- Advanced learning psychology our films enable all participants to easily apply the principles they learnt
- You will recognise the additional benefits to reducing staff turnover, profitability etc yourself.
- Watching real people in real situations not actors – enjoyable training, practical achievable solutions you staff will want to implement.
Homes with high quality activity are more profitable, have lower staff turnover, higher fees plus can use activity to fill their care beds.
Bench mark your activity provision using the following tool.
Buy a film and sign up for free to receive a monthly activities ideas and a helpful information news letter for three months. – Worth £30 per month = £360 per year! Our regular newsletter will provide your staff with regular tips and ideas for free keeping them motivated and enthusiastic, bringing your care alive.
To sign up simply click the sign up button at the top, we keep all your details confidential and protected.
Our films are made with the help of volunteers who are keen that others enjoy lifelong learning.